Undergraduate Application Requirements
- Application - Select Center for Adult Learners once you create your account
Additional required materials for all applications:
- Personal statement - an essay that accompanies your application describing your background and education/career goals. Please limit to two pages. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official high school transcripts. A GED diploma may be submitted in lieu of a high school transcript.
- Any official college and/or university transcript(s) with prior credits.
- An interview with an academic advisor. This interview can be done by phone for online students. To schedule your interview please call 412.396.4933.
Please contact Megan Carone at 412.396.4436 or email@example.com.
Service members, reserves and veterans, please call 412.396.5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.